February TBR

HAPPY BLACK HISTORY MONTH!

     And with that, I will be participating in #ReadSoulLit on Instagram which is run by Didi @browngirlreading and Danielle @danidanydanie. In which we take this month to read primary African American book by African American writers. This is my second time partaking in this photo challenge. Where we highlight some of our favorite books that go with that days theme. I know there is a Goodreads group set up where they are reading Bedrock Faith by Eric Charles May. I will not be reading the book, but I have some of my own books that I want to take the time to read this month. (#readyourowndamnbooks)

my books, my picture
Here is my TBR for the month:

  • Black Orchid Blues by Persia Walker  ✔
  • Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neal Hurston ✔
  • Loving Donovan by Bernice McFadden
  • The Fifth Season by N.K. Jemisin ✔
  • Bad Boy Brawly Brown by Walter Mosley
  • Beautiful, Dirty Rich by J.D. Mason✔
  • The Living Blood by Tananarive Due ✔
Books not pictured, but I have just in case these aren't kicking it:
  • Lawful Deception by Pamela Samuels Young ✔
  • X by Ilyasah Shabazz
  • Forbidden by Beverly Jenkins ✔
     I am not the best when it comes to reading exactly what I have on my TBR but I'm giving myself some flex with my three alternates (aka the books on my kindle). So lets keeps our fingers crossed, shall we?

     Let me know what you will be reading in February 👇down below👇. Let me know if you are participating in #ReadSoulLit or if you have read any of these books that I plan on reading. No spoilers please. And lets have a happy reading month!

source
PEACE ✌

Comments

Popular Posts