MARCH MYSTERY MADNESS WRAP-UP 🔎

     I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE mysteries 🔎. And I did pretty well with my reading for this month, coming in with 8 1/2 (9) books. Were they all on my TBR? NOPE, but that doesn't matter. I read them and enjoyed them some of these even hit some of the challenges that were set out for us this month and I wasn't even trying. I even had some great convos with the ladies over on twitter (doing reading sprints and meet ups) So yeah, lets get to it. This is what I read during the month of March:
     I think the book that took me for the greatest surprise was definitely Dark Matter by Blake Crouch which I gave ⭐⭐⭐⭐/5 stars! It was such ass crazy book. And I think if you're a fan of the shows like Sliders (a 1995 tv show), Quantum Leap (a 1989 tv show), or even Multiplicity (a 1996 film) you will enjoy this book. Did I just show my age? But anyhow, this one is a keeper and I'm glad I picked it up with my Book of the Month Box 📚 (check out my link below). 
     The rest of the books that I read were really good too, and I'm always happy to participate in this readathon. But I'm not gone lie, I kinda burned myself out a wee bit in the end. SO I'm happy that next month is all about the comics. Gives me a chance to catch up on all my favorites, and start some new ones. 

     Let me know what you read in the month of March, did you take part in #MarchMysteryMadness🔎?  What were some of your favorite reads of the month? Hit me up, 👇down below 👇. 

PEACE 








Here's my BOTM referral link.

Comments

Popular Posts