Currently Reading 📚

     This week I'm currently reading two books, even thought my Goodreads page say's I'm reading three, I just haven't started on the third book.

Fledgling by Octavia E. Butler
     This is my second Butler book and I am thoroughly enjoying it. It was little crazy to get my head around a certain thing in the beginning of the book, if you have read it you know what I'm talking about, but I don't want to spoil anyone who has yet to read it. But so far, so very good.

Deadlocked by Charlaine Harris is the 12th book in the Sookie Stackhouse series, I had this undying urge to re-read this series and I have. Just this and one more book to go and I have finished this series for the second time.

A Storm of Swords by George R.R. Martin is the third book in the Song of Ice and Fire series. I read the first book late last year and the second book I finished just about a month ago. This books pretty much parallels the third season of A Game of Thrones and out of the two that I have already read, this one is the best so far. I'm about 50% done and it's so good.

What are you reading? Let me know down below👇

PEACE ✌

Comments

Popular Posts