MAY TBR

source
      For this month, I'm going to try keep it real simple this month. I have a national test to stuff for. *fingers crossed* Well anyway let's get to it.

      First and foremost I will be reading the fourth book in The Song of Ice and Fire series, A Feast of Crows. I don't know how this one is going to hold up to A Storm of Swords, because that one became a favorite of mines about 1/2 through the book. It was so damn good. So yes, A Feast of Crows is next on my list, I won't put too much time between books ever again. I just want to get this series done (while I wait for the next installment). I have an idea of what is going to happen in this book, but I'm not entirely sure. Who will live and who shall die?

*update* Finished ⭐⭐⭐⭐/5


     I will also be finishing the Sookie Stackhouse series with Dead Ever After, and its pretty bittersweet how I feel about this series. I still love it, it's one of my favorites and all will be. I have some high hopes for this one, since Deadlocked was so good, I'm just curious to see who Sookie will end up with #TeamBillCompton all day. Lets just hope that she lives by the end of this book.

*update* Finished ⭐⭐⭐⭐/5



    I had gotten an E-Arc from Netgalley for this new short story by Ben Aaronovitch, called The Furthest Station, which I AM ABSOLUTELY hyped about. Ben Aaronovitch is the author of one of my newest favorite series The PC Peter Grant/ Rivers of London series, it is somewhat like the Jim Butcher series with the Wizard PI...The Dresden Files, but in my opinion its better. I read the first book in that series and I didn't care for it. I liked the concept but the delivery wasn't for me. So when I heard this was coming out I just had throw my hat in and see if I could get it, and poof! Here it is.




     And last but not least, is Lilth's Brood (Xenogenesis Series books #1-3) by Octavia E. Butler. I'm just on a roll with her books and I figured why now try a series by her and not a stand alone.  I have no idea what this series is about, but in all honesty I'm okay with that. I like knowing very little about the books that I want to read, just knowing some key words used to describe it was all it took for me to pick it up. I know it deals with an alien invasion, post apocalyptic and it's sci-fi in genre but that's it. I'm trying to get more comfortable with sci-fi, slowly but surely.

*update* Finished book 1 Dawn: ⭐⭐⭐.5/5


     Let me know what you'll be reading this month of May 👇down below👇, who's excited for Star Wars day?! Who's hyped about Free Comic Book Day?!  Latas

PEACE✌

Comments

Popular Posts