MARCH MYSTERY MADNESS 🔍


     During the month of March I participate in March Mystery Madness 🔍. Which really means exactly what it says, during the month of March I read nothing but mystery novels, lol which isn't like a I am alway reading a least one mystery book a month. But this is I believe its the second year in which this readathon has been going. There is a Goodreads group and a Twitter in which you can follow along with and take part in the discussions. March Mystery Madness is run by Troi Towel, Disis19 Hearts, & LizziefayeLovesBooks

     And every year they give us challenges to create our TBR's and I'm pretty sure I've got my list all straight. Am I going to read all these books? Who knows, but I'm definitely going to give it a hell of a try.

Here are the challenges:

Source
1. Classic Mystery of 50 years or Older
2. The First or Sequel
3. The New-to-You Author
4. The Paranormal or Futuristic Themed Mystery
5. The Kid or Youth Detective
6. The Diverse Character
7. The Cozy Mystery
8. The True Crime or Thriller
Here is my TBR

1. A Study in Scarlet by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (nothing can be more classical)
2. Blanche Cleans Up by Barbara Neely (third book in the Blanche White series
3. A Meditation on Murder by Robert Thorogood (I've seen the show A Death in Paradise on Netflix, but I just found out these were books and I had to give them a try.)
4. The Hanging Tree by Ben Aaronovitch ( paranormal police procedural )✔
5. Mystery on Mansion Hill by Sandy Rosinbaum ✔
6. Snake Agent by Liz Williams (Chinese main character, paranormal) (DNF)
7. Real Murders by Charlaine Harris (first book in the Aurora Teagarden Mysteries, which has also been turned into a series of Hallmark Cozy Mystery Movies)✔
8. Night Film by Marisha Pessl 


     Let me know if you are taking part in #MarchMysteryMadness 🔍 down below👇 and let me know what you will be reading during the month of March, even if it's not mystery. I'm always looking for new things to put on my TBR. 

PEACE ✌





Comments

Popular Posts