The Rapid Fire Book Tag

     Being a frequent viewer of Booktube videos, I have been wanting to do this tag for a while and today is the day. There seem to be a lot of questions so lets get to it.

source
  • E-book of Physical Book?
     This hard, now I can read a book faster on my kindle and they are easy to read when traveling. But I enjoy seeing the actual books on my shelves. Especially when they turn out to be thrilling/eye opening reads. I chose physical.
  • Paperback or Hardback? 
Hardback.
  • Online or In store shopping?
I LOVE to go to bookstores, but online prices are cheaper. Online it is.
  • Trilogies or Series? 
I just read a great series last year, but I also read a great series last year.... Series.
  • Heroes or Villains?
Heroes.


  • A book you want everyone to read?
  • Recommend an underrated book?

  • The last book finished?

  • Last book you brought?
  • Weirdest thing you've used as a bookmark?
A hair tie
  • Used books? Yes or No?
YES!! for sure
    source
  • Top three favorite genres?
Mystery, African American Paranormal and Thriller
  • Borrow or Buy?
Buy. Borrow from the library to test it out, then buy for my collection.
  • Characters or Plot?
Characters. If they are great and movie the story along, I can read about anything they do.
  • Long or Short Books?
It doesn't matter. If the story line has caught me, I'm here for it.
  • Long or Short Chapters?
Short, makes it seem like I'm flying through the book.
  • Name the first book you think of?

  • Books that make you laugh or cry?
Cry, mostly cause it's connected with something in my own personal beliefs or personal experiences.
  • Our World or Fictional World?
Fictional. Have you seen the news lately?
  • Audiobooks? Yes or No?
YES!!! being a busy mom, I can get a lot of my reading done when it is being read to me. While driving, cooking, cleaning... at work. (shhh!)
  • Do you ever judge a book by it's cover?
YUP.
  • Book to movie or Book to TV?
TV, gives me something to look forward to every week.
  • A movie to TV show preferred to its book?
  
     The book was very slow and I felt that the first movie played very true to the book, but was just waay faster and I was very pleased and enjoyed it more. I have since then slightly gave up on reading the books.  

  • Series or Standalones?
Series. I can get attached to fictional characters.



(No I wasn't tagged by anyone, but who cares.)

Comments

Popular Posts