Tuesday Talks

   Tuesday Talks is a Goodreads group run by Janie at the Bookworms Buddy and Janelle at MrsJRodsReads and every Tuesday they have a new topic for us to discuss and this week the topic is:
How do you arrange your books?
source
Now in reality I have multiple book cases and they are arranged all around my house, but within
those multiple cases I arrange my books usually (I try my hardest and with space willing) in alphabetical order by authors' last name and then if there is more than one book by that author, I place the books in order by publication date. Books in a series all stay together of course no matter the publication date. If I had my way, I would keep all my books in one room, but... baby steps.
source   
     Okay, now with short story collections, I put them with the author that edited the collection. My comics and manga are a different story. I place those in groups by the publisher, in alphabetical order. Keeping series together of course then, yes in alphabetical order. lol Do you see a pattern? Did that make sense?

     I like to keep track of my books.

     Let me know 👇down below👇 how you keep track of your books. Is it similar to my system? Do you have a better one?  If you have a blog or YouTube channel you'd like me to see, share the link.
source
PEACE 👌

Comments

Popular Posts