📚WEEKEND READS 📚

     As of right now, I am about 40% into Percy Jackson and he Battle of the Labyrinth on my kindle. I hope to finish it today. MG books I can usually read in a day or so, but this weekend I am really excited about the books that I have lined up to read.

1. The Fireman by Joe Hill, this will be the 3rd book by Mr. Hill that I have read and I'm hyped to get into it. I have the audiobook for my libraries' overdrive app.  Kate Mulgrew does the narration and I just can't wait, she brings a fantastic voice to his books. (Loved her in NOS4A2)

2. A Dance with Dragons by George R. R. Martin, this is the newest and latest installment in the A Song of Ice and Fire series. I have just finished A Feast of Crows last night (⭐⭐⭐⭐) and I just need to finish this now, I don't want to make the mistake of waiting too far between books, as to not forget what has happened in this high fantasy series. I am going to need Mr. Martin to stop playing with my heart and go on and ahead and publish this new book.

3. Blood Colony by Tananarive Due is the third book in her African Immortals series. I started this series in October of last year, with My Soul to Keep (⭐⭐⭐⭐) and The Living Blood (⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐)which I just read in February for #readsoullit. (click on the titles to see my reviews on the books)

Let me know what you're reading for the weekend down below. Latas

PEACE ✌

source

Comments

Popular Posts