I have not started one NonFiction book BUT, I'm really just waiting for #NonfictionNovember to get the done.
- Read 5 nonfiction books (not my go to genre, but I have a few in mind)
Yeaaaaa, haven't read one of her books yet this year. Need to work on this one.
- Read one Bernice McFadden book a month (last year I read four of her books and she quickly became of of my of favorite new authors.)
Yes, I have completed this one I have read 6 books over 400 pages.
- Read 5 big books (and I mean books over 400 pages)✔
I am completing this one right now. Since I've started some series last year, I'm trying to get through all of those before picking up anymore.
- I want to finish a series or two (or as many as I can)
- Read one Toni Morrison book --> Nope
- Read one Gloria Naylor book -->Nope
- Read one Zora Neale Hurston book ✔ -->Yes, for #readsoullit
- Read one Nalo Hopkins book -->Nope
- Read more Science Fiction (by POC)✔ -->Yes and growing.
- Read more Fantasy (by POC)✔ -->Yes and growing
I will be doing this for my comics, got to find a month of my manga.
- Keep up with my Comics and Manga
Nope, but I have the one that I want to read.
- Read at least two English Classics
Yes, I'm on the last book published, A Dance with Dragons right now. Then I'm all caught up.
- Read the next book in the A Song of Ice and Fire series ✔
On book 9 of 14, so I'm pretty sure this one will be done before summer ends.
- Finish the Easy Rawlins Series
Yes, I have done three so far and I know of some more that will take place later this year.
- Take part in some read-a-thons (#ReadSoulLit ✔, #MarchMysteryMadness ✔, etc.)
How are you doing on the reading goals that you have set for the year? Did you see that new Black Panther teaser trailer? #blackpanthersolit