Anticipated 2018 Releases

     I don't have many books that I'm really looking forward to in 2018 but here are 18 new releases that I'm slight salivating over. I put them in publication order and have links to the corresponding Goodreads pages where you can read a bit more about each book. Without further delay lets get to it.
Saga, Vol. 8 by Brain K. Vaughn (Saga #8) (JAN 2nd)
Beneath the Sugar Sky by Seanan McGuire (Wayward Children #3) (JAN 9th)
Binti: The Night Masquerade by Nnedi Okorafor (Binti #3) (JAN 16th)

An American Marriage by Tayari Jones (FEB 6th)
Moonshine by Jasmine Gower (FEB 6th)
Down the River Unto the Sea by Walter Mosley (FEB 20th)


Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi (Legacy of Orisha #1) (MAR 6th)
Hurricane Child by Kheryn Callender (MAR 27th)
Dread Nation by Justina Ireland (APR 3rd)


Paper Girls, Vol 4 by Brian K. Vaughn (Paper Girls #4) (APR 10th)
Only Human by Sylvain Neuvel (Themis Files #3) (MAY 1st)
Monday's Not Coming by Tiffany D. Jackson (JUN 5th)


Lies Sleeping by Ben Aaronovitch (PC Peter Grant #7) (JUN 28th)
Temper by Nicky Drayden (AUG 8th)
Vengeful by V.E. Schwab, I have been waiting for this book since 2016. (Villains #2) (SEPT 25th)

Lethal White by Robert Gailbrath (Cormoran Strike #4) (TBD)
Black Leopard, Red Wolf by Marlon James (The Dar Star Trilogy #1)(TBD)

     This is actually a good looking list and these covers! I know there are some others that are coming out next year (now please remember that the dates of these books can change) but these are the main ones that I KNOW that I will be getting throughout the year, but I just want to share with you all these titles.
     Let me know down below what are some books that you are looking forward to next year, do we share similar interest in certain titles? Let me know and I'll catch up with y'all later.
PEACE ✌

Comments

Popular Posts