WEEKEND READS/ GET-GRAPHIC READ-A-THON

     For this  long weekend I'm really just reading one book, Career of Evil  by Robert Galbraith which I am LOVING so far and this one has to be my favorite of the three books. I swear these books get better and better with each installment. I'm so happy that I picked these up again. In this
installment Robin is sent a severed leg in the mail (not a spoiler it's in the first 10 pages) and this book, well the first 200 pages, has been Robin and Strike trying to narrow down who would send them a leg in the mail and trying to keep their business a float. I don't want to get too much into it being as this is the third book in the series, but if are on the fence about this series I would highly suggest that you pick these up. The mysteries very unique and will have you turning the pages faster than you can think, you won't be able to stop yourselves from falling for the characters.

     Also this weekend the ladies over at #GetGraphic on twitter are hosting another read-a-thon that starts today at 5p.m. your time and ends at midnight on the 8th of October. They have some challenges, they are:
  1. Read a new to you series.
  2. Read two installments of the same series.
  3. Read a graphic novel over 300 pages.
  4. Read a graphic novel that has black and white art.
  5. Read a graphic novel pick out by a friend.
  6. Read at least five works. 
     These are my five works that I would love to get to over the weekend Volumes 1 &2 of  Jughead and Ms.Marvel volumes 1, 2 & 3. I have always loved Archie when I was a kid and always read the comics, but these are new takes on one my beloved characters. With Ms. Marvel, I have previously read vol. 1 and 2 but vol. 3 was just recently released back in June, I have to catch up. These beautiful hardback editions are so lovely on my shelves. 

     Let me know if you're partaking in this #GetGraphic read-a-thon and if you have read any of these let me know down below.

PEACE✌

Comments

  1. I bought a copy of Cuckoo's Calling for $1 at a charity book sale years ago and I've been meaning to read it--especially now that the tv show came out in England. Good luck with all the reading this weekend !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kat! I think I brought mines at discounted prices too. Good luck with your reading this weekend!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts